- Click the Start button in the Taskbar.
- Select Settings.
- Now go to the Accounts section and choose Family & other users.
- Select the account that you want to change to administrator and click on Change account type.
- Set the Account type to Administrator and click OK to save changes.
How do you delete an Administrator Account on Windows 11?
- Use the Win + X keyboard shortcut to access Windows Terminal (Admin).
- When the User Account Control prompt appears, click Yes.
- Now, type ‘Disable-LocalUser -Name “Administrator”’ and click Enter.
- Restart your computer to enable the changes.
How do I become Administrator on Windows 11?
- Open Start on Windows 11.
- Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Type the following command to enable the Windows 11 Administrator account and press Enter: net user "e;Administrator"e; /active:yes.
How do I remove an administrator from my Microsoft account?
Click Gene Management. If necessary enter the system administrator password. Click on the account you want to delete (Microsoft administrator account). Click Delete Account.
How do I change my administrator email on Windows 11?
The Manage Accounts page displays a list of Windows 11 accounts. Click the user account you want to change to Administrator. Then click on the Change account type option on the left. Then select Administrator and click Change account type.
How do I change my Administrator account on Windows?
- Select Start >Settings > Accounts.
- Under Family & other users, select the account owner name (you should see "e;Local account"e; below the name), then select Change account type. …
- Under Account type, select Administrator, and then select OK.
- Sign in with the new administrator account.
How do I unblock a school Administrator on my laptop?
Right-click the Start menu (or click Windows X)> Select Computer Management and expand Local Users and Groups> Users. To select it right-click the admin account and click Properties. Uncheck the invalid account and click Apply> OK.
How do I make a new Microsoft account Administrator?
This is easy to do if you want to give other users admin access. Choose Settings > Accounts > Family.