- Open Settings.
- In the Settings app, go to the Gaming tab on the left navigation pane.
- Click on the Xbox Game Bar setting on the right.
- On the Xbox Game Bar page, toggle the switch next to the Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller option to Off.
How do I disable the game bar in Windows 11?
- Click the Start button and select the Settings icon.
- When Settings opens, click on Gaming from the left column and Xbox Game Bar on the right.
- Now, turn off the Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller option.
How do I remove Xbox from Taskbar Windows 11?
To stop this annoyance right-click on the Xbox app icon in the taskbar and select Settings from the context menu. Under the General tab check the box (Figure A) to prevent this app from loading during the login process.
How do I disable Xbox game bar?
- Press Win + I or use other ways to open Windows Settings.
- Locate and select Gaming.
- Make sure Game bar is selected in the left panel.
- Find Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar in the right panel.
- Click the switch under it to turn it Off.
How do I remove uninstalled Xbox game bar greyed out?
Click Start -> Settings -> Applications -> Applications.
Why can I not Uninstall Xbox game bar?
You have no Commons option in the right -click context menu. Try a drill in Settings and find it. Press the Windows key or click the Start menu. From typing Xbox or Game Bar to the Xbox Game Bar app.
Why is Xbox game bar on my computer?
The Xbox Game Bar is a gaming console for Windows 11 and Windows 10 created by Microsoft to let you use different devices while playing games on your PC.
Why is Xbox game bar GREY?
When you use these applications your registry options will turn gray and you will see a message stating that there are no game features available on your Windows desktop or in File Explorer. It is important to make sure that the game bar is enabled before you start. Go to Settings> Games> Game Bar and make sure the key is turned on.
Why is uninstall grayed out?
Grade-out applications are somewhat common and some applications are configured on Windows thus graying them. Sometimes the apps you install can crash and prevent them from being removed.
How do I remove the Xbox game bar from the command prompt?
- Right-click the Start button.
- Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft. XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage and hit Enter on your keyboard. Source: Windows Central.