How to Find MAC Addresses on Windows 11 PC Using Command Prompt Step 1: Press the Windows R keys together to open the Run dialog box. Step 2: Type cmd in Run and press Enter to open the command prompt. Step 3: Type ipconfig / all and press the enter key.
How do I find the MAC address on my computer?
- Click on the Start menu in the bottom-left corner of your computer. …
- Type ipconfig /all (note the space between the g and /).
- The MAC address is listed as series of 12 digits, listed as the Physical Address (00:1A:C2:7B:00:47, for example).
How do I find MAC address on Windows?
- Click Start or click in the search box and type cmd.
- Press Enter, or click on the Command Prompt shortcut.
- In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /all and press enter.
- Multiple adapters may be listed. Each adapter should have a Physical Address. The Physical Address is the adapter’s MAC address.
How do I find my MAC address Windows 10 without CMD?
- Open Start.
- Search for System Information and click the top result to open the app.
- Expand the Components branch.
- Expand the Network branch.
- Select the Adapter option.
- Scroll down to the network adapter you want.
- Confirm the PC’s MAC address.