How do I install Windows on my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series?
- Connect the USB recovery drive to your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Press F12 after the Dell logo is displayed on the screen to access the boot menu. …
- After the boot menu loads, select the USB recovery device under UEFI BOOT. …
- Choose your keyboard layout.
How do I format my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series?
To reset the BIOS to its default settings Press the arrow keys on the right to go to the Exit menu on the System Configuration screen Hold down the arrow keys until the reset steps appear. To install the default as required press Yes and enter the key and restart the computer.
How do I setup my Dell laptop with Windows 7?
Start Setup to start this Windows installation. We recommend tapping the F12 key on the Dell Splash screen. From the Boot Ons menu you need to select your optical drive and press ENTER. This is your CD / DVD.
How do I format my Dell Inspiron 11 3162?
On the System Configuration screen press the Right Arrow key to go to the Shut Down menu. Press the Down arrow key until Restore Defaults is highlighted and then press Enter. In the example press Enter to load the optimized defaults and restart the computer.
How do I reformat my Dell Inspiron 11?
Screen factory initialization – Dell Inspiron 11z. When the appliance is switched off press the power key and immediately press the F8 key. Click Next when selecting US as the keyboard input method. Make sure the Password field in the System Recovery Options window is empty and click OK.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron to factory settings?
- Click the Start button (the Windows 10 icon), and type Reset.
- Select Reset this PC in the System Settings.
- Under the Advanced Startup, select Restart now.
- In the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- Select Factory Image Restore.
How do I install Windows 7 from BIOS?
- Locate the file cccn21ww.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the cccn21ww.exe icon.
- Click install.
- Click flash bios.
- Press Enter to start flashing. …
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
How can I install Window 7?
- Select the Start button > All programs > Windows Update.
- In the left pane, select Check for updates.
- If any important updates are found, select the link to view available updates. …
- Select Install updates. …
- Follow the instructions to install SP1.
How can I install Windows 7 from my laptop using USB?
- Plug your USB device into your computer’s USB port, and start up the computer. …
- Choose your preferred language, timezone, currency, and keyboard settings. …
- Click Install Now to start the installation process.
- Accept the license terms and then click Next.