- Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Click Settings.
- Click Bluetooth & devices.
- Click the Bluetooth toggle if it isn’t already on.
- Click + Add device.
- Place the AirPods in their case, and open the case. …
- Press and hold the button on your AirPods case.
Why are my AirPods not working with Windows 11?
After upgrading to Windows 11 many users reported that they were either unable to connect to their AirPods or the volume was too low. To fix this try reconnecting to the AirPod setting it as the default playback device updating the Bluetooth driver and other methods below.
Why can’t I pair my AirPods to my PC?
Reconnect your AirPods to your computer. If your AirPods do not connect to your computer due to a minor Bluetooth defect try disconnecting your AirPods from your computer and reconnecting them. This should resolve most of the connection issues on your device.
How do I connect my Apple earbuds to Windows 11?
- Open Settings by using the ‘Windows + I’ keys.
- Head to the ‘Bluetooth & devices’ section, and click ‘Devices’.
- Here you will see all the devices paired to your PC. …
- Then click the ‘Connect’ option to connect your AirPods and use them on your PC.
Why are my AirPods paired but not connected?
If your devices OS / firmware is out of date then your AirPods may or may not be connected. Improper configuration of your Bluetooth adapter or computer can also cause a suspicious error.
How do I connect my AirPods to Windows laptop?
- Open System Preferences. If you can’t find it, it’s the icon on your desktop that looks like a gear. …
- Select Bluetooth. …
- Place both AirPods in the case and open the lid. …
- Hold the button on the AirPod case. …
- Wait for your AirPods to show up on your devices, then click Connect.
How do I make my AirPods discoverable?
- Put your AirPods into the Charging Case.
- Keep the lid of your Charging Case open.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the Charging Case.
- When the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Do AirPods work with Windows 10?
Like standard AirPods AirPods Pro and AirPods Max also work with Windows 10 laptops with transparent support and ANC mode.
Can AirPods connect to PC and iPhone at the same time?
If your iPhone automatically connects to AirPods and you want to use it on your Windows PC go to your computers settings click Bluetooth and then click the AirPods connection key.